Saturday 29 September 2018

Orktober is Upon Us!

Real Life Intrudes...again.


Nothing new here, really. Real life has reared its ugly head and kept me from getting any decent battle reports done, though I have managed to get a few games in. Hopefully, things change for the better now that winter is approaching.

Seeing the various pictures coming out of events around the world always act as a good influence to get my hobby spark reignited. The recent No Retreat VII, from the group in Gibraltar (SN Battle Reports.com) is a perfect example. The pictures and videos of the armies in attendance were simply stunning.

I don't profess to be able to achieve those kind of results, but I am slowly working away at painting my minis. I made myself a light box, so there will be some pics in the near future of finished minis, as well as battle reports. There are three (!) in the pipeline, already have the pics.

So, while I know the volume of posts has been seriously lacking, I've got my mojo back!

Until next time, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment