Friday 11 February 2022

The Battle for Warzone Octarius is about to commence.

 After my break from hobby blogging, I thought I would be getting back into a more competitive mindset.

Nope.

It seems that with the completion of painting Ghaz, the Narrative bug has struck again! Not that I can use him in Crusade games. Damn!


Anyway, I've gotten Warzone Octarius into my hands, and decided a 3 stage invasion of the Octarius sector by the Orks and Tyranids was in order, with various Imperial forces as defenders.

So here's the setup. Orks and Tyranids and Tau are the Attacking Alliance, but they are not friendly to each other.

The Defending Alliance will be two different forces of Imperial Fists, since unfortunately my Krieg force is nowhere near table top ready.

Here's the layout of Stage 1.


So that's what's on the near horizon. We'll see how long the Crusade bug lasts. It might depend on how much extra work and record keeping the additional campaign rules invoke.

As you can see above, we are starting small, and working our way up, in terms of Power Level. Let the Heroes have a chance to truly shine before the forces start to get too big for their heroics to matter as much.


That's it for now. Until next time, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment