Wednesday 26 August 2020

Correcting my Crusade Army Error

 Well, this is quite embarrassing. It turns out I missed something quite important in my first three Crusade games. Namely the fact that since my army is a Spearhead formation, it costs me 3 CP to field it. Therefore, I start a game with 3 CP, rather than 6, since we are still playing at 50 PL per side.



As you can imagine, having an extra 3 CP in such a small game can have a rather large impact on the outcome. Therefore, I have removed the Battle Trait I achieved for winning the previous game, and I forfeited the Relic I would have won in the next battle report. Since I was tabled in my first game and lost, I think it acceptable to keep the Battle Trait earned in that game.

I apologize to my first three opponents for my mistake. I will be playing with the correct amount of CP from now on. At least, as was pointed out to me, we are only one week and 3 games into the Crusade, and it was caught early. It could have been a lot worse.

And thank you for pointing out my error. I hate making mistakes in the rules. I may make bad choices inside the game, tactically, but I hate that I cheated players at all, let alone in a fun setting, probably lessening their enjoyment in these games as a result. Truly embarrassing.

Until next time, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment